Testing on multiple platforms

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Nov 12 12:07:00 EST 2002

On Monday, November 11, 2002, at 08:15 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>> I don't know what gave me the idea that Mac did away with that.  Hmm.
>> I had my original computer set up that way, with OS 7.0 and OS 6.0 or
>> some such thing.  Interesting...
>
> That's how all of us have been doing dual boot with OS X.

I've been reading the online data on Apple Remote Desktop ($265 at
provantage.com).  It runs on OS X and can manage Mac OS 8.1 up and OS
X.  Maybe there is a way to hide some old Macs in the corner and use
this for development testing.  I don't know whether Macs will boot
without monitor and keyboard and mouse.  I haven't heard of this used
for development.  Maybe...

Dar Scott