the large file challenge

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Nov 9 23:25:01 EST 2002

Om Sadhunathan:

Excellent! i had been thinking that we should probably save access logs
from our servers in honolulu, but then parsing those was a blind spot.
This will help immensely.

Now, do i read this to say that there were 17,338 attempts to look at
Mystic Mouse PDF's ? and if so, over what period of time? A small
addtion to the script and we could determine if the download was
completed. (204, i think... or may be 304?)