Metacard menu?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Nov 9 22:04:01 EST 2002

Actually, Shari, the answer for right now is "sort of". OS X hides the
".app" extension for applications, and can optionally hide the extensions of
other files. It basically straddles the fence by using "old" type and
creator codes to map docs to apps,in addition to the ability to map
extensions to apps. So I'd say "yes", it is moving in that direction.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/