Metacard menu?

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 8 17:00:01 EST 2002

>Shari,
>
>You could write the code in the startup handler of your app that would
>change the value in the Info.pList file, but that would only "take" for
>subsequent launches; the first time, the user would see "MetaCard".

That would be better than a permanent useless menu hanging out there.
Especially one that doesn't even have my program's name.

I still wonder if it's just another menu btn, why not just insert
code to change it or hide it, as I would any other menu btn?

>The other way is to ship your standalone to someone with OS X and let them
>fix it for you (until you get a copy of OS X of your own).

Not planning to upgrade in the near future.  Too many of my programs
would break :-)

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com