hideconsolewindows and windowsscriptinghost

Klaus Major klausimausi at mac.com
Tue Nov 5 10:47:00 EST 2002

Hi all,

can someone give some help ?

I am starting a shell-command that writes a
temporary file (do_this_and_that.vbs) and let it
be processed by the windows scripting host.
(OK, there are actually two shell-commands ;-)

Works fine so far, but the consolewindows pop up
every time, even if the hideconsolewindows is set to true.

Any hint on how to prevent this behaviour ?
Or maybe some (not yet discovered) parameter
that will cause this to happen silently/in the background ?

I definitively do not want to see these windows !!!
(Closing my eyes will only work for me, but surely not
for the customers :-)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Klaus Major