Mix and match components

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Nov 4 19:36:00 EST 2002

Alain Farmer wrote:

> Imagine if we could do that with monolithic wares like
> MS-Office...

If the readers here will pardon this off-topic post, I think you migh enjoy
this open letter to Microsoft's Regional Manager for South and East Africa
from Joris Komen, Founding Executive Director of SchoolNet Namibia and
NetDay Namibia, on why their school district will not be upgrading Windows:

<http://www.schoolnet.na/pr/msftrelease.html>

:)