Cursor in popup stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 4 01:09:01 EST 2002

I'm popping up a stack under the cursor to simulate a contextual menu.
The stack pops up over an editable field, so the cursor is initially an
I-beam when the stack appears. I can't get the cursor to change to an
arrow while it is over the menu stack. I've tried setting the cursor
when the popup stack opens, and also repeatedly in a mousemove message,
as well as in various other mouse messages (mouseWithin, mouseEnter,
etc.), but the cursor doesn't change. Has anyone been able to do this? I
cloned the "MC SelectedObject Menu" stack to make the popup stack, if it
matters, but I don't see any scripts in there that would interfere.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com