Launch a URL

Craig Spooner cspooner at cahs.colostate.edu
Sat May 18 04:36:06 EDT 2002

Hmm, doesn't work on my computer (running XP) unless I set the shellCommand
to "cmd.exe."  (I saw the note in the documentation about this.)  So now
I'm curious:  Does it work on your XP system *without* this
modification?  If it is required for XP (and NT?), is it also backward
compatible to Win98 and 95, or do you have to check the OS version and
alter the script accordingly?