netscape/mozilla

andu undo at cloud9.net
Thu May 2 18:09:01 EDT 2002

--On Thursday, May 02, 2002 17:29:14 -0400 Simon Lord <slord at mac.com> wrote:

> Mail.app is a great email application under OSX.  It's based on the NeXT
> Mail.app, not only has Apple ported it to MacOSX but some resourceful
> opensource developers have ported the NeXT version over to Linux.
>
> So, go here and get it and stop suffering!
>
> http://www.collaboration-world.com/cgi-bin/collaboration-
> world/project.cgi?id=2

Thanks, just checked it out and it looks good except it doesn't have
speller and requires GNUstep core.
As much as I love Linux I'm beginning to hate the fact that every time I
want to install a new application I have to add yet some more libraries and
stuff, so I'll skip this one. Meantime I found something called Mulberry
which is multi platform and does more then I will ever need (it's not free
but it's worth the money). Suffering over...