Window Shape Property Feature Request (2.4.2 Beta)

Bryan McCormick bryanm at i-2000.com
Wed Mar 27 19:12:01 EST 2002

Great to see this feature. One gotcha I experienced though was in setting
this property was then having no way to set it back to the original
rectangle. This presented a problem as I wasn't quite done with the stack
yet. Oops. I guess I could have used the property browser to punt the image,
but it would be cool if there was a way of setting this to none so that you
could restore it to the original rectangle or at least toggle it. I tried
that with the current build I have and it tossed and error since it expects
to find an image reference.

Also, might it be possible to have some pre-defined "primitives" for this
feature? Maybe something as simple as an oval so that a developer wouldn't
always have to dig up an image.