3D effect for rectangle

Larry_R_Huisingh at rl.gov Larry_R_Huisingh at rl.gov
Wed Mar 27 11:58:01 EST 2002

I have a rectangle card graphic and it seems that the 3D effect in the
appearances tab of the properties dialog makes no difference.  I had assumed
that setting the 3D effect on for the rectangle would make it look like a
rectangular button with the lighter colors on the left and top of the
rectangle and a darker color (black) on the right and bottom.  Is the 3D
property supposed to have any effect on rectangle graphic objects?  I am
using MC 2.3.2 for Win32.

I can always just put a non-active button there but I just wanted
clarification on the 3D property for rectangles.

Larry Huisingh