Multiple Platform Release info

Richard Gaskin ambassador at FourthWorld.com
Tue Mar 26 13:43:01 EST 2002

Shari wrote:

>> They both use the same file format and engine.  What was happening in Rev
>> that prevented saves?
>
> Nothing that prevented saves specifically.  There are two kinds of saves...
>
> Saving the current file you are working in.  If there is a crash,
> that file can end up toast (which did happen to me, I had to rebuild
> the whole project from scratch).

If that happens there's likely a temp file in the same directory named
<filename>~ -- just delete the bad file, remove the "~" from the temp file,
and you're back i business.

 Custom Software and Web Development for All Major Platforms
 Developer of WebMerge 1.9: Publish any Database on Any Site