Building standalones

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Mar 21 20:43:01 EST 2002

Charles, you need to create a 16-color (NOT 16-bit color, but 16 colors) icon. I use GraphicConverter, which does a wonderful job. Import/open a 32x32 graphic, downsample it to 16 colors, and then save it in "Windows Icon (*.ico)" format. Voila!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/