Temporary picts

Yates, Glen JAMES.G.YATES at saic.com
Thu Mar 21 12:21:01 EST 2002

Wow, your long version looks like a pain to implement. I came into this
thread late so forgive me if this has already been suggested, but have you
tried using 'on playStopped' to string your sounds together. Here's a little
code I just wrote a few minutes ago to do this.

global soundCount
global soundList

on openCard
  put 1 into soundCount
  put "darn you.wav,aaah.wav,goodie.wav,oh yeah.wav,talk to you.wav" into
soundList
  playmysounds
end openCard

on playMySounds
  if soundCount <= the number of items of soundList then
    play audioclip (item soundCount of soundList)
    put soundCount + 1 into soundCount
  end if
end playMySounds

on playstopped