Go Stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 19 23:42:01 EST 2002

Richard MacLemale wrote:

> > But I still can't get a stack to search its own fields. Are field
> > searches a GUI thing that is impossible in an mt script?
>
> I think that IS the case.  So you probably have to work around that by using
> offset or something else.

It would probably be too hard to search a stack's fields using offset,
since there is no way to easily tell where a field begins and ends in
the raw data file. That kind of shoots my idea of putting a stack up on
the web the way you can with HC cgis, I guess. I think I went astray
because I've done the stack-on-the-web thing in HC and I was looking for
similar behavior in MC, but I guess it isn't going to work.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com