bad token: theID, iconNum, theVis, etc.

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 23:21:01 EST 2002

"The jumping script editor scroll" sounds like
the Shorty George, the Texas Tommy, or the Big
Apple...

by "jump back" i mean that <apply> goes to line
27 where it was going to line 192, and it keeps
going back there even after i set explicitVars to
false and put all the "local theTarg"and all
other local variables above the handlers in the
script and deleted every following instance of a
"local theTarg" in following script. (they do not
like you to declare a local variable twice). set
explicitVars to true and i still get bad token:
theTarg in line 27.

--- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>

=====
erik at erikhansen.org                 http://www.erikhansen.org