Directory puzzle

Tereza Snyder tereza at attainmentcompany.com
Sun Mar 17 17:52:01 EST 2002

hi all,

I have made a file selector dialog for my application which has developed a
problem in Windows 2000 which puzzles me:

I have a path "//hostnt/library/tereza/gotalk" (which is an existing
directory),

and I type in the msg box:
put there is a directory "//hostnt/library/tereza/gotalk"
MetaCard puts "true"

then I type:
put there is a directory "//hostnt/library/tereza"  -->true

then I type:
put there is a directory "//hostnt/library"  -->false

My scripts are doing the same, and getting the same output. Is there some
Windows or network thingy happening? Adding a "/" to the end makes no
difference.

What can I do? What's going on?

Going crazy,

tereza