metacard digest, Vol 1 #131 - 12 msgs

JJB jbrancat at club-internet.fr
Sat Mar 16 22:40:01 EST 2002

le 16/03/02 18:10, metacard-request at lists.runrev.com à
metacard-request at lists.runrev.com a écrit :

> From: Shari <gogypsy at bellsouth.net>
> Subject: if/then with and/or
>
> Okay, now this one's bugging me...
>
> If my if/then handler includes and/or, it fails.
>
> if var1 is "goody" and var2 is "nope" and var3 is "hello" then
> doSomething
> end if
>
> That fails.
>
> if var1 is "goody" then
> if var2 is "nope" then
> if var3 is "hello" then
> doSomething
> end if
> end if
> end if
>
> That works.
>
> ?
I don't know if it will help but:

if the visible of btn 1 is false and the visible of btn 2 is false \
      and the visible of btn 3 is false and the visible of btn 4 is false \
      and the visible of btn 5 is false and the visible of btn 6 is false \
      and the visible of btn 7 is false and the visible of btn 8 is false
then
    hide graphic "Carré"
end if

works fine.
MetaCard 2.4 MacOs 9.2
J.J.Bayle

(sorry for the previous reply, it was too late in the night :-)