properties stack freezing up

Jacqueline Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 13 22:53:01 EST 2002

On Wednesday, March 13, 2002, at 09:27 PM, erik hansen wrote:

> if i create an image object, (for example) then
> bring up the "properties dialog", then try to
> type a char into the "Image Name" field- the
> whole dialog goes blank.

What version of the OS and what version of MetaCard? I had the same thing
happen, only I was trying to take a snapshot of a window in Classic while
running the OS X version of MC. I also had it happen while using the color
picker inside MC. What you describe sounds similar, but I've never seen it
in the properties stack.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com