metacard.com update

Scott Raney raney at metacard.com
Fri Mar 8 09:26:01 EST 2002

I think we've found all the incoming mail to metacard.com (when they
upgraded our server, our hosting company for some reason decided to
send it all to an "undisclosed location" instead of forwarding it to
the servers here like they're supposed to), but there still may be
bounces for both incoming and outgoing mail until the DNS records
settle down.  Outgoing mail may also be poorly formatted and have
other problems because we're not using our regular mail system.  If
you have any doubts that your message got through, please don't
hesitate to resend or send it to sraney at uswest.net.

Please also use the email options when using the built-in system to
request support and when ordering upgrades and other products (yes,
they screwed our CGI stuff up too).

We've also just learned that they're not supporting anonymous FTP
anymore (gee, thanks for the warning!) which means we'll have to
reconfigure our download area to use only HTTP.  At least until we
find another hosting company ;-)

Thanks for your continued patience of these interruptions.
  Regards,
    Scott