metacard for CGI

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Mar 6 22:32:01 EST 2002

>Terry Judd wrote:
>>
>>  >
>>  >>
>>  >>  And debugging is a pain in the butt.  :)
>>  >
>>  >Yes, we should get at least a line/word number in an error message but
>>  >since the number of Metacard/CGI users is 4 so far, I don't expect we
>>  >can dare ask for features.
>>
>>  I think you might find that there are a lot more than 4 if some of
>>  these issues were sorted out up front.
>
>I'm all for it, speak up your mind and... who knows.

Well the main issue for me is good documentation and a diverse
selection of working examples. I need to be able to get up to speed
(and be productive) quickly and both of these would help no end.

Cheers,

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd

Lecturer in Instructional Design / Multimedia Developer
Biomedical Multimedia Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne
Email: t.judd at bmu.unimelb.edu.au
Phone: 03 9344 0187
Fax: 03 9344 4998