2.4.3 / cgi scripts

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Fri Jun 28 16:06:00 EDT 2002

This works both from the command line and as a cgi: (using Darwin engine)

#!/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mc

on startup
end startup

This works from the command line but NOT as a cgi:

#!/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/MetaCardCarbonMach-O.app/Contents/MacOS/M

etaCardCarbonMach-O

on startup
end startup

So... full paths don't seem to help- and again, it works from the command
line.
Any ideas?

Brian

<< He seems to have no problem running it on the command line but as cgi,
which means that Apache must look for something like /cgi-bin/script.cgi.
If I understand you correctly the script should have in it:
#!/full-path-to/mc-engine
in order for the script to find the engine but for some reason (I now
notice) he has:
#!./some-path-to/mc-engine
as if the engine is in a folder *within* /cgi-bin. >>