2.4.3 / cgi scripts

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Thu Jun 27 20:02:00 EDT 2002

In a message dated 6/27/2002 7:39:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
undo at cloud9.net writes:

<< He seems to have no problem running it on the command line but as cgi,
 which means that Apache must look for something like /cgi-bin/script.cgi.
 If I understand you correctly the script should have in it:
 #!/full-path-to/mc-engine
 in order for the script to find the engine but for some reason (I now
 notice) he has:
 #!./some-path-to/mc-engine
 as if the engine is in a folder *within* /cgi-bin. >>

It is. I forgot to mention something: if I install the engine in /usr/bin, it
immediately crashes with a bus error whenever it is run.

I will see if full paths help; however, the problem doesn't exist on the
command line, and using a relative path to the Darwin engine works fine...

Brian