2.4.3 / cgi scripts

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 17:07:00 EDT 2002

I can't seem to figure out how to run a cgi script with 2.4.3.
The following works with MC/Darwin as a cgi script with apache:

#!mc
# file: test.mt
on startup
..
end startup

After installing the MetacardCarbon/Mach-O bundle in the same directory, I
can do this from the command line:

./MetacardCarbon.app/Contents/MacOS/MetacardCarbon test.mt

And the script will run.
However, I can't seem to configure test.mt to run when called by cgi.
The following does *not* work as a cgi:

#!./MetacardCarbon.app/Contents/MacOS/MetacardCarbon
# file: test.mt
on startup
..
end startup

I've tried creating a symbolic link named "mc" to
"./MetacardCarbon.app/Contents/MacOS/MetacardCarbon", but that doesn't work
either (again, it works on the command line).

Any ideas?

Brian