ProjectBuilder externals

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Mon Jun 17 23:18:01 EDT 2002

I'd like to build one; however, my instincts don't seem to be getting all of
the settings right. I can successfully compile a bundle out of the sample
external, but Metacard won't recognize it.

I don't have CW8, so I can't check all of the settings.
Can someone clue me into the precise settings needed to compile a mach-o
externals for the latest beta?

If so, perhaps I can contribute a ProjectBuilder project to include in the
external distribution. I much prefer CW myself, but the price is right for
PB...

Regards,
Brian