import snapshot question (Scott?)

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Jun 16 00:18:00 EDT 2002

Scott,
(or anyone else who might know)

I'm using the import snapshot command on winXP and find that it often
executes before a screen redraw. Typically, I move my stack out of the way
(set loc of this stack to -1000,-1000), or hide it, then do an import
snapshot and often don't get the redraw underneath the stack (especially if
I'm trying to caputure a view of a browser). I can even send another message
to execute the import snapshot in 2 seconds and it still doesn't capture the
browser. Any suggestions and/or ideas?

Also, I might like to recommend a "on moveStackFinished" message so I can do
something after a stack has been moved (seperate issue).

Thanks for taking the time,

Chipp Walters, Altuit, inc.