[INFO] libSMTP v1.0.1

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Fri Jun 7 00:23:01 EDT 2002

Sorry, I just signed up for this list and some users are also users on the RunRev list, so I do apologize for the "double" post..

A few days ago I released an SMTP library that handles the encoding of the message body and sending of the message.. It also supports attachments, multiple recipients (To, CC, and BCC recipients)..

The code works and is all there, but it's not the cleanest or nicest code you'll ever see (I've actually started going through it and making changes and updates and the next release will be tighter and cleaner =)..

--
Shao Sean
http://www.shaosean.tk/