2.4.3 final?

Karl Becker karl at karlbecker.com
Mon Jul 29 15:23:25 EDT 2002

I may have missed this message due to a different computer checking my
email, but 2.4.3 is apparently final, right?  Is the 2.4.3 download I
downloaded from the 2.4.3 directory on the FTP servers the same as the
2.4.3 that is now on the general "Get MetaCard" page?  The "Get
MetaCard" page app has a modification date of July 27, but my app I had
from before (which does not have any indication of it being a beta, the
folder is also named "2.4.3X") has a modification date of July 15.

Sorry if this is a dumb question  :-)
--
Karl Becker, KB Productions
http://www.karlbecker.com