Feature idea: auto-complete typing in scripts

Ernst M. Reicher e.reicher at aon.at
Sun Jul 28 10:30:01 EDT 2002

Hi Karl,
first I love MetaCard
but the scriptingEditor is really a little outdated
obviously is Scott working hard to keep pace with other featurewishes and
gave the fancy UI-part to revolution

I tried to familiarize with revolution several times - but its too funky -
to overloaded
there are a lot of good features but.....:-(((
and they have something like you are looking for!
probably you are thinking of something like in VB??????

what about things like -
- oups what OS are you working on??? -
typeIt4Me or quicKeys on Mac
shortHand on Windows??
but somebody has to write the "library"....

Regards,
          Ernst