metacard digest, Vol 1 #264 - 10 msgs

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu Jul 18 05:47:01 EDT 2002

Sivakatirswami a écrit :

> on 07-15-2002 11:16 PM, Pierre Sahores  wrote:
>
> > First : Do you have a linux box with apache, php and mc installed on it
> > ? (If yes, it will be a piece of cake to explain how to run MC as a
> > WAS).
> >
> > Second : How to get MC running in a long process mode, even in console
> > mode (without XWindows)
> >
> We have MAC OSX and yes, apache is installed and PHP and MC and all those
> are working just fine.... Thanks for the FAQ!
>
> Om shanti,
> Hinduism Today
>
> Sivakatirswami
> Editor's Assistant/Production Manager
> katir at hindu.org
> www.HinduismToday.com, www.HimalayanAcademy.com,
> www.Gurudeva.org, www.hindu.org
>
> Read The Master Course Lesson of the Day at
> http://www.gurudeva.org/lesson.shtml

Let me know when your own mc-based web apps server will be up. I will
have to install some of mines on an XServe and will be intersted by your
own experience :-)

Best Regards, Pierre Sahores

WEB & VPN applications & databases servers
Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Qualifier & produire l'avantage compétitif