Check-As-You-Type

David Tremmel david.tremmel at duke.edu
Thu Jul 11 15:29:00 EDT 2002

If memory serves, I believe you need to capture those special keystrokes
with deleteKey, backspaceKey, enterKey, etc. handlers - check the docs. It
can get complicated, for example, when the user selects a portion of the
field contents before they hit the delete key. I think I have a set of
handlers somewhere that I used to try to deal with all possible
circumstances (for a dialog box) - let me know if you want to see these.

Regards,
Dave Tremmel