Naming Conventions

Phil Davis phildavis at attbi.com
Mon Jul 8 13:49:00 EDT 2002

If you have handlers that reference same-named controls residing in different stacks, you can either:

- use fully qualified control names (which can get wordy)
    set the hilite of btn "yes" of current card of stack "firstStack" \
        to the hilite of btn "yes" of current card of stack "secondStack"

- use "the defaultStack" to shorten the references (which adds lines)
    set the defaultStack to "firstStack"
    get the hilite of btn "yes"
    set the defaultStack to "secondStack"
    set the hilite of btn "yes" to it

- do something else I haven't thought of

FWIW.

Phil