OS X Icons?

Mark Talluto fuegox at mac.com
Sat Jul 6 11:06:01 EDT 2002

On Friday, July 5, 2002, at 05:55 PM, ScottYang at aol.com wrote:

> Somehow, I just don't get it, knowing Mac's SImplicity.  How do I
> change the
> Icon of the standalone in OSX.  I used to be able to copy and paste
> with the
> old system. Somehow I am puzzled by this simple issue.
>
> scott

Scott,

It is because it is not very simple when compared to the other OS
including OS 7-9 and Win.  It can be hard to explain in text.  I have
been thinking of capturing my screen with SnapsPro showing the process.
I am need to do that whole process early next week anyways.  To capture
and notate what I am doing would be no problem if you or anyone else
would like a copy of the video (QT e-mailed or stored on a web-site).

Best regards,
Mark Talluto

1536 W. 25th St. #278
San Pedro, CA 90732