Images and Image Data (Ken Ray)

Michael Crawford michael.crawford at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Thu Jul 4 17:54:00 EDT 2002

Ken Ray wrote,

>Michael,
>
>Check out my "tutorial" on imageData at:
>
>http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Ken Ray

Yes it helps a lot. In fact it is just perfect. Thanks very much  Ken

Richard Gaskin wrote,

>You must have missed this post from Ken yesterday -- sounds like just what
>the doctor ordered:

I have getting behind in my mailing list digests recently. Thats what
happens when one works in multimedia, lots of digests to digest. I was only
two behind on the metacard front as well.  I should of read those last two
digests rather than searching through the mail archive (which contains
almost no info on imageData). How ironic I guess :-)

Yes it is just what the doctor ordered.

Thank you all very much.

Michael Crawford