mchttpd Question

Rich Mooney tech at paynesparkman.com
Wed Jul 3 15:41:01 EDT 2002

Because I got the impression that mchttpd could treat a MetaCard stack as a
CGI if it's placed in the stacks-bin folder thereby eliminating the need to
actually write a CGI script.  Basically, I would like to make my software
browser compatible without rewriting it from scratch.  That would be a
hugely daunting task especially since I am not very knowledgeable about web
development.  Is my understanding incorrect?  Do you have any suggestions
for how to approach my problem?

Rich Mooney
Payne Sparkman Mfg.
shop at paynesparkman.com