Keystroke equivalents in MetaCard

Mark Talluto fuegox at mac.com
Tue Jul 2 17:06:00 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, July 2, 2002, at 11:48 AM, John Kiltinen wrote:

> Since the command+w worked as desired of the tour was allowed to run, I
> thought that this ought to solve the problem.  It did not.  If I opt
> out of
> the tour, which is done by holding down the shift key at startup, then
> the
> focus is reported to be the first card of my stack, just as it is if the
> tour runs to its end.  Now here is the strange part.  In spite of my
> stack
> giving every appearance of being the top stack, when I press command+w,
> THE
> METACARD TOOL PALETTE CLOSES.  I do it again, and the MetaCard
> navigation
> palette closes.

Sounds like you are having this problem in the development environment.
What happens when you run your stack now out of that mode.  Just
double-click on your stack.  It will run as if it was a standalone.
Does the problem still exist?  I have found times when MC menus fight my
menus when developing.  But I do not do my actual menu testing in the
development mode.

-Mark Talluto