IM via MC?

Karl Becker karl at karlbecker.com
Tue Jan 29 17:00:01 EST 2002

Hi Philip,

if you get a response about this, could you let me know about it too?
I'd be quite interested on seeing any examples of this.

Hopefully MetaCard people can work together more than they currently
do right now... some sort of group scripting, where everyone's
scripts can be shared with everyone else... I imagine so many people
re-invent so many wheels out there.  :P

--
Karl Becker, KB Productions - http://www.karlbecker.com
Featuring:New Tricks, Tiger's Eye Pub, and The Fishin' Hole