Puzzling image drift

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Sat Jan 26 15:43:01 EST 2002

I have a stack that presents a series of disk-based images by replacing
the file name of the image object on the card.  The images are not the
same size, and over images the object appears to drift up and to the
left.  As this effect does not happen with identically-sized images, I
suspect it has something to do with how MC determines the location of
new image when replacing the previous one of a different size.  I had
assumed that the loc (top-left) of an image object was fixed, and all
subsequent images would be displayed using that loc, but apparently
not.  So, what gives?  MC 2.4.1, Mac OS 10.1.2.

John R. Vokey