mc & cgi: limiting users to one visit

Nikorasu Kweto kweto at ma.nma.ne.jp
Sat Jan 19 01:30:00 EST 2002

Hi,

I've set up an online .mt-based survey. Now, I  want to restrict
(mischievous!) people who may want to revisit the survey in order to vote
again and again. How could I script things so that .mt checks whether a
person/computer has already voted?

I'm guessing the solution has something to do with user url info sent in the
http headers via a form during a "$REQUEST_METHOD = POST"...

In the meantime, back to the MC archives...

Thank you.

Cheers.

 Nicolas Cueto                    |
 - Kinjo Gakuin University     | ".. You may know KungFu,
 - Nagoya Keizai University   |        but I know sendmail! .."
     Takakura Jr/Sr High       |
 - ETJ-Aichi, Sys Admin       |        http://kweto.com