Saving stacks as

Shari gogypsy at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 18 19:01:00 EST 2002

Apparently it's a Revolution thing, because Metacard works exactly as
desired, but I ran into the most annoying thing in Revolution when
doing a Save As...

I'm accustomed to it making a copy of the current stack, letting me
choose a name, and then saving that copy, leaving me working in the
current stack.  This is desireable because the current stack is
usually named with the real name of the program, and the copies have
numbers appended to them, but the highest number is NOT always the
most recent save.  As many saves accumulate, earlier saves get
deleted, and the numbers get reused.

I always hated that Revolution saved the current stack and CLOSED it,
created a new copy and put me working in the copy.  So that when I
quit and relaunched, I'd have to go digging for whichever the most
recent stack was.

Thank you Metacard for not messing up a good thing!

And thank you Jacque for the tutorial for us transplantees!  I'm in
the menu tutorial right now, and hopefully this will fix a little
problem I was having...

(vbg)

Shari
--