adding objects to groups

Klaus kmajor at metascape.org
Thu Jan 17 03:21:00 EST 2002

Hi Eric,

>> ...the previous group?
>>     Hope this description makes sense.
>
> it would make more sense if we could display
> graphics. is there a way for the list to allow
> graphics as some kind of attachment to help the
> coding problems be more... graphic?
>
> =====
> erik at erikhansen.org                 http://www.erikhansen.org

This sure would be nice...

But some things to consider.

Most people still have a slow modem-connection.
So images would use more bandwidth than eventually necessary
for these folks.

I know what i am talking about, i just switched to ISDN a couple of
days before :-) (Speed of light now, well almost ;-)

But there is a fact that is even worse than that.

Users who subscribe the digest of this list will see pages of
ascii-chars representing these images.

And that is definitively a waste of bandwidth.

Regards

Klaus Major <kmajor at metascape.org>
MetaScape GmbH