power tools

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 21:15:01 EST 2002

--- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:
> erik hansen wrote:

> > Power Tools. the Super Grouper is something i
> > used to move things around a lot with my
> dance
> > stack.
> >
> > has anyone run into any tricky spots using
> > anything akin to Super Grouper in MetaCard?
>
> Not needed.  MetaCard supports true groups, so
> you don't need any of the
> clever workaround devised for HyperCard. Just
> select the objects you want to
> be grouped, then choose "Group" from the Edit
> menu.

just like my Geocities website...

this is like going from one film editing suite to
another. anticipating problems that do not exist.

in the tutorial i got all my objects grouped, but
none of them appeared on my next card. i'll just
have to do it again a couple of times and it sold
be clear.

=====
erik at erikhansen.org                 http://www.erikhansen.org