ReReReRe: ss (searchScript)::::-))))

Ernst M. Reicher e.reicher at aon.at
Fri Jan 11 15:41:01 EST 2002

"J. Landman Gay" wrote on
>  I can't find anything like the HC ss
> (searchScript):
"but I suspect a lot of us
have made our own...."

Switching from Macs and HyperCard to windo(w)s and metaCard...
I missed something like "ss" and some other things like vw and mw.
I deplore that such things aren´t in MC....
sorry to say that but Revolution is to me still more a fancy-work than a
real working area...

People using MC should find a place where they put their
development-environment-enhancements/improvements as something like
opensource...

We don´t need to reinvent something like gimp or linux - - but a more
comfortable development-environment with our beloved metaCard should be
reason?!?!?!?

Regards,
          Ernst