Strange behavior

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Fri Jan 11 04:50:10 EST 2002

Actually i got the same behavior after a couple runs from the clean
installed MC stack.

I tried in vain to put a breakpoint but that command doesn't work for
nothing.

Anyone has any idea?
Im really lost... and nothing in the debugging section seems to work in this
case.
There is no error in the script, nothing should intercept the script if lock
messages is on but it happens... (im using 2.4b2 and b4). Version 2.3 seems
to work ok but im not working with that version anymore...

thanks again for the help!
Xavier