save

Phil Davis phildavis at attbi.com
Wed Jan 9 17:14:00 EST 2002

Thanks JB! I find that it's usually hard to beat simple, basic approaches for effectiveness. More sophisticated approaches to verification sometimes introduce bugs of their own. "How does he know this?", you might ask...

Related quote (Mark Twain?):
  Good judgment comes from experience.
  Experience comes from bad judgment.

All in good fun,