Internet access

Hugh Senior H at flexibleLearning.com
Tue Jan 8 02:42:01 EST 2002

Greetings all:

I am trying to make semi-automatic Internet access available on a Win-based
CD ROM program and would very much appreciate it if you folks would try
this one-liner ...

on mouseUp
   launch rasphone.exe
end mouseUp

Does it work for you? It should allow you to connect if off-line, or
disconnect if on-line. Please drop me a line saying if it works for you and
your setup (95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP) or if you foresee any problems
implementing it.

Many, many thanks in advance.

/H

Hugh Senior

The Flexible Learning Company
Consultant Programming & Software Solutions
Fax/Voice: +44 (0)1483.27 87 27
Email: admin at flexibleLearning.com
Web: www.flexibleLearning.com