open driver <dName

Sjoerd Op 't Land sjoerdoptland at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 15:18:01 EST 2002

Hello all,

Recently I heard about the open driver <driverName> command. It seems to be
an undocumented feature. Are the MC-people willing to share something about
it with us? That'd be great, because I (and maybe some others) am developing
an interface for PC <--> DMX (MIDI for light control), and I'd like to do
this on the PCI bus, but MC hasn't (documented) suppart for that.

Another question: has anyone of you tried to write data to the printer port?
LPT*:

Thanks a lot in advance for any hints, tips, tricks...

Regards, / Groeten,
Sjoerd