Weird cursor and Print Problems

David Frank dfchem at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 20:12:00 EST 2002

Thanks for the tip below; my custom cursor does show
up now, but it doesn't look anything like what I
imported in. I copied the "hand" cursor from Supercard
with a screen grabber, and made a gif out of it. Then
I imported that into a clone of the cursors stack that
I made into substack of my project. I set the image ID
to 28, but when I call it up with "set cursor to 28"
it is really small and misshapen. Is there a proper
icon editor with Metacard? Any ideas how to fix this?

Also, I created an 8" x 10" stack for printing my
exams, with a single background field slightly
smaller. I must print the card, not just the field,
because some questions have imported images (getting
those in position was a trick: I could not get the
ImageSource property to work). I can print cards
singly just fine, but if I use a simple repeat script
(repeat with x = 1 to number of cards; go to cd x;
print this card) or just 'print cd x', the program
crashes after printing 1 or 2 cards. (This is on a
Mac, if that makes a difference.)  How can I get the
whole stack to print?

Thanks for any info..

Dave

Andu wrote:
>I usually import cursor images into the main stack
(hidden out of
sight)