(no subject)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jan 5 13:51:01 EST 2002

erik hansen wrote:

> is there a MC equivalent to HC's:
>
> Variable Watcher
> Message Watcher
> Script Editor
>
> can i step, trace, and set debug checkpoints?

There is no variable watcher and no message watcher. I've needed these
too. The only time you can see those values is when you are debugging.
There is a script editor, which I'm sure you've used, but you probably
meant to say "debugger". There is a debugger; choose it from the Tools
menu. You can step through or step into handlers, trace and set debug
checkpoints. You cannot, however, abort a script while the debugger is running.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com