More on Cmd-tab

Jacqueline Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 27 12:15:00 EST 2002

I've decided to script MC to use Control-tab to change tools, as a couple
of people here suggested. The only problem is that controlKeyDown doesn't
seem to recognize the tab key. It does recognize alpha keys, but not
control (or Fkeys either). So the question is, how do you script the
behavior?

This yields an empty message when control-tab is typed:

   on controlkeydown which
      put which
   end controlkeydown

Alpha keys put the correct letter into the message box.

Also, I routinely load a custom library into the backscripts when MC
starts up. I plan to add the above handler to that (if I can get it to
work) -- or is there a better place for it somewhere in MC's scripts?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com